Wednesday 14 January 2015

A Getaway ride...

Oh all the horns, machines, the clicks, clings and the screams, stop this. A getaway ride was all that could relieve me. Bach suite on my playlist, canon 1100D in my bag and a bottle of water, I climbed my bicycle (not mine though, I borrowed it). All set, I hit the highway. On a bicycle after a long time, it feels like forever. After about 2 kms and a lot of burned fat, I stopped in front of a scenic countryside farm with sun setting on its back. I realized my knees and muscles need some greasing, it was getting hard to pedal the long slopes. To keep my baggage light as a feather, I had taken only my camera with a kit lens and ditched the pointless. I took my camera out and shot the beautiful landscapes, contended I continued my small ride sipping some Luke warm water. The scenic countryside on the left, sun setting in front of me, vehicles zooming past me in a hurry to reach the destination and the Bach suite put me into deep thoughts and put an instinctive smile on my face. After a tiring yet beautiful ride I reached my journey's end, exquisite it was! I clicked some more photos. If winter is here, can spring be far behind? Every up will be followed by a down and vice-versa in this cycle of life. As the famous Kannada phrase goes indeed my legs started to speak after I reached home. 


by Kunta 

No comments:

Post a Comment